When we say that we trust somebody, isn’t it always 100% ?
I don’t there is anything called a fraction in “trust”. It is either full or none. We make that decision, either on the spur of the moment or having gone thru an experience. At some point of time, we trust a person fully, with no hesitations whatsover. And that should be a clinching factor to build a relationship.
Somebody wisely said “Always trust completely without doubt – either you will get a very good friend or a lesson for life”.
Many a times when there is friction between couples, there is there an element of doubt that creeps in and the trust factor gets eroded. Then it goes from 100% to 50% to 0%. I feel trust in what your heart believes in, and that % factor is determined by, in what circumstances have you evaluated the other person.
Trust should be like the baby who smiles when his father leaps into the air and holds his hands to catch him. He smiles for he has trust that the intention of the father is pure and that he is secure and will land in safe hands.
‘Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away,’
Think about this.. You may not realize it, but it’s 100% true.
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much that they would die for you.
2.. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
4. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
5. You mean the world to someone
6. If not for you, someone may not be living.
7. You are special and unique.
8. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you trust God to do what’s best, and wait on His time, sooner or later, you will get it or something better.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,something good can still come from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look; you most likely turned your back on the world.
11. Someone that you don’t even know exist, loves you.
12. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
13. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know and you’ll both be happy.
14. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.